Thursday, December 9, 2010

Weight Gain For Skinny People - Sifting Through the Confusion

Weight gain for skinny people can be a sensitive subject. Just as there are a great many obese individuals out there who seem to be entwined in a perennial struggle against the unwillingness of their body to change, there are also countless skinny people who struggle just as hard in the opposite direction. Why does body modification appear to be such a difficult task? Why is it that so few of us ever truly actualise our ideal body? Want to know the secret of those who do achieve their goal? I bet you do...

First of all I'd like to assure you that I'm not just writing this for my own amusement: I'm here to take you by the hand and ensure you achieve your goal of adding sufficient muscle to your frame so that you can be genuinely happy with how your body looks. I've been where you are right now, I know what it's like, and I've walked the road to success which I'm about to lead you down.

So what is the secret of weight gain success I alluded to earlier? One word: fundamentals. Without a solid foundation it doesn't matter what else you do, you're doomed to failure. Essentially, we need a workable lifestyle change which we can implement in the long term, not a 'quick fix' as so many muscle building programs use. Sure, that approach is fine if you're genetically gifted; some people seem to gain tons of muscle by walking into a gym and just looking at the weights! For skinny people however, a very specific set of rules needs to be applied if muscle mass is to be developed, rules which respond directly to the metabolic environment found in a naturally skinny person's body and counter them at a base level.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Host | lasik surgery new york