Monday, April 11, 2011

The PX90 Workout - Does PX90 Work? 4 Simple Steps for Success


As a multi-round graduate of PX90, I wanted to give some advice to anyone thinking about starting the PX90 workout and wondering if PX90 will work. In this article I will share some very easy steps that I believe will help anyone get the results they are looking for.

These days, many people have either heard of PX90 or have seen the infomercial. PX90 can be easily and quickly summarized as an in-home all around fitness program that will get you ripped in just 90 days. All it takes is about an hour a day, and all you need is a pull up bar, and either resistance bands or dumbbells. PX90 is was developed around the concept of muscle confusion, and was designed to prevent results that plateaus. In PX90, you will continually switch up the routines and add new exercises. As advertised the program comes with 12 DVDs, which include a variety of routines including, strength training, plyometric jump training, kenpo martial arts, yoga, core and abdominal work.

Does PX90 Work?

The program absolutely works and has help hundreds of thousands of people get in great shape. Just go to YouTube and check out all the before and after transformation videos. I am a success story and have helped many others use the program to get great results for themselves. The program might seem confusing to follow because it comes with 12 DVDs and a comprehensive nutrition guide, but I tell everyone I know it will 100% work for you if you follow four simple steps.

Step 1: Be Consistent

You must "push play" and workout at least six days a week. The workouts are not about secret or never seem before moves. The workouts are about continually moving and challenging your body. It is that simple.

Step 2: Maintain a Healthy Diet

I will admit it. I was a little lost the first time I looked at the nutrition guide, but when you go through it in full, you will understand and realize it is pretty easy to follow. There are different phases and options, but the key is not to make it overly complex. Think about it, most people who start the program are coming from a not so healthy diet, and to keep it simple I tell the people I help to concentrate on eating lean proteins, whole grains, healthy fats, fruits, vegetables, and stay away from processed foods, sugars and junk. If you do not read the nutrition guide, just followed that last sentence and did your workouts, you would still get fantastic results.

Step 3: Take Your Photos

If you do PX90 or any program, it is important to take day 0, 30, 60, and 90 photos, for two reasons. First of all, it helps you track your progress. It is an easy visual reference to see the improvements made each month. Secondly, I find it motivating. It is tough to see your progress when you look at yourself everyday, but seeing how you have progressed in 30 day intervals can be very rewarding and motivating. Every time I reached another 30 day period, my pictures inspired me to push hard for another 30 days.

Step 4: Write it Down and Stay Accountable

When I first started PX90, I marked down every day I worked out, and I wrote down everything I ate. Not only did it help me keep a record of everything I was doing, but it helped me focus on doing, and especially eating the right things. If I ever felt took a miss step in my diet, at the end of the day when I wrote down what I ate, I felt I was cheating myself and wasting all the hard work I was putting in. It was a very each trick to get myself back on the right track.








If you want to get in the best shape of your life, and look and feel like a new person, then I recommend you get PX90 workout. I am a PX90 coach and would be happy to help you maximize your results with the program. All you need to do is visit my website and click on the banner to join Team Beachbody for free. If you buy PX90 through your Team Beachbody account, you can also receive discounted shipping and two bonus DVDs that are not available through the website and phone number advertised on the infomercial.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Host | lasik surgery new york