Sunday, May 29, 2011

Why Fitness Workout Digital Downloads Are Better Than Workout DVDs


Fitness DVDs are great, they replaced aerobic and fitness videos which were really a hassle. You would have to stop, rewind the tape - fast forward slowly through to get to a certain point until the DVD came out.

With fitness DVDs - I was able to get my step aerobic, my ballet workout, my circuit training and bootcamp workouts on a nice little disc like a CD that I could quickly skip to the next section, replay a section or freeze a frame. This changed the home gym and the ability to really make working out at home a great option that was easy and painless.

There are many excellent fitness DVDs - some of the really popular ones now work with interval or circuit training. These workout DVDs combine aerobics with strength training, or high speeds and intensities with lower so that you can get a full and intense workout in a shorter amount of time.

You can do the same fitness program or vary your DVDs each day to mix it up so you have a really customized workout for whatever your goals may be. There are a couple of thinks that I have found annoying about fitness DVDs.

First, when I find a new program or have an epiphany that I want to start working out with a certain method or instructor - I want to start now. I want to start while I have momentum. If I wait a couple of days, I may lose my drive and not start at all. When you order a DVD from a website or by phone - you have to wait for it to be shipped out, then you have to wait for it to be delivered.

You can of course pay for expedited shipping and get it pretty quickly but sometimes you want to have that fitness workout DVD right now. For me, that is very important. If I am motivated to try something that will help me look and feel better -- I need to strike while the iron is hot. I want to start now and build momentum, not wait around to start my diet and fitness plan until "next week".

Another thing that irritates about workout DVDs is that they are a pain to travel with. If you travel a lot for work or pleasure - you don't want to have to worry about a bunch of discs in addition to everything else you have to transport.

It is so much easier to have your fitness or workout programs in a digital format. You can get them instantly, they are on your computer, you can use them on your iPod, and also use them on your TV. Often, when instructors sell digital versions of their programs, they offer it for a lower price so you save time, space and MONEY!








To check out some exciting new popular fitness, aerobic, kickboxing, strength training and bootcamp workout videos available in digital downloadable format, visit my site Lose Weight Healthy.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Host | lasik surgery new york